Current PhD Students
Graduated PhD Students
Joint with Roger Howe (Yale) and Markus Hunziker (Baylor)
Symmetry: Representation Theory and its Applications Progress in Mathematics, 257. Birkhäuser/Springer, New York, 2014. xxviii+538 pp.
ISBN: 978-1-4939-1589-7; 978-1-4939-1590-3 00B30
Joint with Pamela E. Harris (currently West Point, previous Marquette University)
Sums of squares of the Littlewood-Richardson coefficients and GL(n)-harmonic polynomials. PDF
Symmetry: representation theory and its applications, 305–326, Progr. Math., 257, Birkhäuser/Springer, New York, 2014.
Joint with Michael W. Hero (University of Iowa, previous UW-Milwaukee) and Lauren Kelly Williams (Mercyhurst University, previous UW-Milwaukee)
The measurement of quantum entanglement and enumeration of graph coverings. PDF
American Mathematics Society Contemporary Mathematics Series
Joint with Roger Howe (Yale), Steven Jackson (UMass-Boston), Soo Teck Lee (NUS) and Eng-Chye Tan (NUS)
Toric Degeneration of Branching Algebras PDF
Advances in Mathematics. 220 (2009), no. 6, 1809–1841.
Stable Hilbert series of S(g)^K for classical groups.
Journal of Algebra 314 (2007), no. 2, 844–871.
Joint with Gregg Zuckerman (YALE)
- Small semisimple subalgebras of semisimple Lie algebras. PDFHarmonic analysis, group representations, automorphic forms and invariant theory, 403–429, Lect. Notes Ser. Inst. Math. Sci. Natl. Univ. Singap., 12, World Sci. Publ., Hackensack, NJ, 2007.
- A generating function for Blattner’s formula. PDF
Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 136 (2008), no. 6, 2261–2270.
- Stable Branching Rules for Classical Symmetric Pairs. PDF
Transactions of the AMS.
- Reciprocity Algebras and Branching for Classical Symmetric Pairs. PDF
To Appear in the proceedings for the conference in honor of Hermann Weyl.
- A Basis for the GLn Tensor Product Algebra. PDF
Advances in Mathematics.
- The Stability of Graded Multiplicity in the Setting of the Kostant-Rallis Theorem.
Transform. Groups 13 (2008), no. 3-4, 617–636.
Joint with Thomas Enright (UCSD):
- Hilbert series, Howe duality and branching rules. PDF
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
- Hilbert series, Howe duality and branching rules for the classical groups. PDF
Annals of Mathematics.