Welcome to the Tiger Behavior Analysis Research Laboratory at the Psychology Department of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. Our research program is directed towards improving the education, care, and treatment of children with intellectual and developmental disabilities through clinical and translational research.
- Congratulations to Dani Larson and Caitlin Fulton. Their poster, Transitioning from simple-general to framed-specific mands during functional communication training, received a Best Poster Award from the Mid-American Association for Behavior Analysis.
- Welcome to Kyle Caldwell, Maggie Gifford, Dani Larson, Caitlin Fulton, and Kim Gussy who joined our lab this year.
- Congratulations to our recent graduate Hannah Meitzen who accepted a position with Sonnenberg Consultants, LLC.
- Congratulations to our recent graduate, Dr. Brittany Putnam for her recent publication in the Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jaba.202/pdf
Come see us
In the upcoming year, our lab will be presenting at the:
- Mid American Association for Behavior Analysis (www.midamericanaba.com)
- Tennessee Association for Behavior Analysis (www.tennesseeaba.org)
- Association for Behavior Analysis International (www.abainternational.org)