Welcome to Sergey Kravtsov’s WWW site. This site contains information about his research and teaching activities.
News & Events
- Kravtsov leads a discussion at UWM on the role of models and observations in climate research.
- Kravtsov highlights recent results on the “stadium wave” at reanalyses.org.
- Kravtsov et al. (2014) paper as discussed at Judith Curry’s blog.
- Kravtsov collaborates with AIR Worldwide on a project to apply empirical stochastic modeling for regional climate risk assessment.
- Kravtsov gets certified in online and blended teaching.
- Kravtsov visits Sea Atmosphere Interaction and Climate Laboratory during his sabbatical (Fall 2011).
- Here is another bullet