Welcome to the UWM Child Stress and Coping Lab (CSCL) within the Psychology Department at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. On this website you can find information on research opportunities, current and past students, student publications and posters, and resources for becoming a member of the lab! Our research addresses issues related to the coping and adaptation of children and families experiencing extreme stress, including pediatric chronic illness. W. Hobart Davies, Ph.D. is the director of this lab.
We are accepting Clinical Psychology Doctorate Applications for the Child Stress and Coping Lab for the 2017-2018 school year. Please see the Psychology Department Website for more information:
- Congratulations to our newest graduate student in the lab, Amy Lang, who was admitted to UWM’s Clinical Psychology program in September!
- Congratulations to Ellen Defenderfer for receiving the Distinguished Graduate Student Fellowship for 2016-2017!
- Congratulation to Jillian Austin for receiving the Advanced Opportunity Program Fellowship, Renewal for 2016-2017!
- Congratulations to Ellen Defenderfer for receiving the Department of Psychology Summer Graduate Research Fellowship Competition for 2016!
- Congratulations to Jillian Austin for receiving the Sigma Xi Grant-in-aid of Research award for 2016!
- Congratulations to Eva Igler for presenting at the National Prevention Network Annual Conference in Buffalo, NY in September, 2016!
- Welcome to Rachael Wandrey who recently joined the lab!
Come see us present our latest research!
March 30th-April 1st, 2017, Portland, OR
Society of Pediatric Psychology Conference
Graduate and Undergraduate Students in the lab will be presenting their research, Click here for conference information
Note: This website is under construction.