Welcome to my website! Here you will find publications, computer programs and other stuff that you may or may not find useful.
Very Brief Biography
- PhD in Mathematics, University of Buenos Aires, 1999. Advisor: Víctor J. Yohai.
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Department of Statistics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1999-2001.
- Postdoc, Department of Biostatistics, University of Zürich, 2001-2004. Supervisor: Theo Gasser.
- Assistant Professor, this Department, 2004-2008.
- Associate Professor, this Department, since 2008.
My primary research field is Statistics, and in particular the following areas:
- Functional Data Analysis
- Temporal and Spatial Stochastic Processes
- Nonparametric and Semiparametric Statistics
- Robust Statistics