My research is in the area of applied statistics for the social and behavioural sciences. My main research interests involve the investigation and improvement of methods for comparing predictors in general linear models.
Programs available for downloading:
- Download page: SAS Macro for criticality computations.
- Azen, R., Budescu, D. V. and Reiser, B. (2001). Criticality of predictors in multiple regression. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 54, pp 201-225.
- Download page: SAS Macros for dominance analysis.
- Azen, R., and Budescu D. V. (2003). The dominance analysis approach for comparing predictors in multiple regression. Psychological Methods, 8, 129-148.
- Azen, R. and Budescu, D. V. (2006). Comparing predictors in multivariate regression models: an extension of Dominance Analysis. Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, 31, pp 157-180.
- Azen, R., & Traxel, N. M. (2009). Using Dominance Analysis to determine predictor importance in logistic regression. Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, 34, pp 319-347.
Inference for R2 differences
- Download page: SAS program for R-squared differences.
- Azen, R., & Sass, D. A. (2008). Comparing the squared multiple correlation coefficients of non-nested models: An examination of confidence intervals and hypothesis testing. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology, 61, pp 163-178.
Categorical Data Analysis book
- Download page: data sets used in the Categorical Data Analysis book.
- Azen, R., & Walker, C. M. (2010). Categorical Data Analysis for the Behavioral and Social Sciences. New York: Routledge (Taylor & Francis).