Thermal Gravimetric Analysis/Differential Thermal Analysis
TA Instruments SDT650 (with RGA mass spectrometer)
- Thermal analysis of powders, liquids, and solids (RT-1300°C)
- Modulated (MDSC®), Hi-Res™ TGA.
- Measurement of mass and temperature difference as a function of time (in flowing gas environment: Nitrogen, argon, air, or rough vacuum)
- Analysis of water loss, solid state reactions, phase changes, decomposition.
Differential Scanning Calorimetry
TA Instruments Q10
- Thermal analysis of powder, liquids, or solids. (-50°C – 400°C)
- Measurement of glass transition temperature, crystallization, melting temperature and enthalpies.
- Curing kinetics of polymers, heat capacity, etc. as a function of temperature or time.